Thursday, April 16, 2009

BLOG!

Whaddup blog? I speak to you as if you were a person; or a friend, rather.  ...one that ALWAYS listens and never speaks or gives advice.   ....eh, I'll accept that. So anyway, it looks like I'm roughly visiting this blog thing on more of an annual basis. But the goal is to work my way up to semi-annual visits, then quarterly....and before you know it...!!   ...well, let's not make any unrealistic promises right now.

Anyway, life for me is good. ...Except for the fact that it's April 15 (p.s. happy tax day!) and SNOWING. Seriously Logan?? Must you be so bipolar in the springtime??! Although, in fairness, I chose to be here by my own free will, so I guess I shouldn't complain. But everyone up here seems generally sick of the snow; everyone except my roommate Shaun. And he loves it so much that he cheers and claps and it almost makes it worse. He even attributes it to the Queen of Narnia and says phrases such as, "Yes!! My queen has struck again!!" I would be mad if I weren't so amused.

And my other roommate, Andy and I bought a 14-foot sailboat last fall, and are psyched to chill at Bear Lake all summer. We are currently debating whether or not we should paint it, so if anyone has any color suggestions, it could greatly help us not-so-color-savvy guys. I'm also open to any really great sailboat name suggestions...

And finally, I just have to say, that I am again pleased with The Office. And I guess I've never really been UNpleased, it's just that this whole Michael Scott Paper Company has shaken things up enough to grab me, emotionally, as a viewer. So way to go! Alright, it's bedtime. Farewell! I'll hopefully see you again relatively soon.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hahaha! YES!! It's no vlog...but hey! You beat me back! I love it!! (So my repetitive blogging reminders DO subconsciously pay off....what else can I get from you, hmmm) And you HAVE managed to get in a pattern of calling me weekly...so I'm holding onto regular blogging hope with you, my brother...from another?

Sorry about the snow. I'll try to remember your pain as we crank up the AC today...Shaun CRACKS me up!! I love his hilarious quoting reaction and your witty amusement :) hahaha!

That's right - you're a sailor! Well, not if Mother Nature has anything to say about it....but I think you should paint your boat a good rusty red or navy blue - keep it in the nautical family. Also...the name. Peter + Andy = Pandy....so the name of your boat should be The Panda. Yeah. Let it sink in. "Do you wanna take The Panda out this weekend? Hey Ladies, all aboard The Panda! Oh man, The Panda wrecked into the dock!" See? Endless possibilities. Do it.

I KNOW!! Aren't you LOVING The Office?!! My, what punches they throw! I couldn't believe Pam left too! And then bleached-bowling-shoes-Ryan (that kid never ceases to surprise me)! So brilliantly hilarious! Oh, I just can't get enough of it. What surprises WILL the season finale unfold?!? I'm holding my breath!

Kelly Jean said...

Yes!! So glad you blogged. We need more Peterness in the blogging world. So let's change that annually shmuz-puzz to DAILY, mmkay??

I love that Shaun claps at the snow, hahaha! So funny. Good game him, that'll end the glee on his end. Or encourage it? Hmm. Only one way to find out.

Colors... orange and purple. I know, I know, no need to thank me. I'm a color-mixin genius.

And YES - HILARIOUS Office last night!! That was the best one we've had in a while. Just everything that happened was cracking me up. I'm lovin it. (McDonalds tune)

Steph H said...

Petsey! It's so great to hear your bloggin voice. I love that you guys bought a sailboat--how adventurous! I think if Andy will let you you should name it P-Topia: the place where dreams come true. A-Topia just isn't as cool. It could be Pa-Topia, but that sounds like some old hillbilly and I don't think you want that. You could always name it the most beautiful name in the wide world...(that's my boat). The Gump. If you want to be british you could name it the Chap. Chappy. Ah, so many options!! How will you decide??