Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh Dear

So I'm the kind of guy who's into simple pleasures. Like yesterday, on my way to class I watched a long-boarder who was cruising through campus cruise right into a biker that was, in turn, biking through campus. Both were whizzing at what I deem a near mach 5.

It was a ridiculous spill. They both went flying off their "supposedly-beneficial" traveling vehicles and rolled about 4 times. They ended up okay and both apologized to each other about 20 times.

...and THAT kept me laughing the rest of the way to class. Oh man, I was almost in tears. I mean, you really have to savor those moments. And savor I did! I later texted a dozen friends who I knew would appreciate it and spread the Logan cheer. It was one of my better Mondays.

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ha ha ha. I love that story. Man, it's hilarious in my head, I can only imagine how much funnier it really was.

Steph H said...

I love it! It reminds me of the days when I used to laugh at people trying NOT to slip on the ice when they were walking to class at Ricks. It was so much funnier to watch them start to slip and wiggle around to regain their balance then it would've been to just watch them fall. Ah, good times in college.

Jared said...

hey cousin, i'm adding you to my blog ok? I'm just glad that wasn't me. i wish i could've been there to laugh with you.

Jamie said...

ah ha I found you. You can run, but you can't hide, my little Petah. When in Rome . .